Okay. So apparently all those creatures of the cloth get their turn with magic panties. I have to say, I try to be as fair-minded as possible, and I have come to love my little goblin. But this is really taking things a bit too far.
I mean, she just looks bizarre in these things.
She is adorable, but magic panties just don’t seem to suit her. Maybe it’s the weird things on her knees.
When I first saw this, I was sure I had been hacked again, and someone had stripped my girl here naked. But no, this is apparently how I am presenting this self to the world. Talk about feeling out of control.
I think it’s a conspiracy. As a friend pointed out, “Once, shame on me. Twice, shame on you. Three times… it’s a conspiracy!!!”
Speaking of which, my WoW account was indeed hacked recently. So allow me to add my voice to the urgent insistence that you:
- Use a password no fewer than 10 characters in length (for ALL your logins everywhere)
- Never use anything associated with your name, birthday, hometown, or any other easily Googled info in your password
- For WoW, get an authenticator!!
- Remember, complexity is not the best defense against being hacked – password length is. Some tips if you’re stumped.
- Make sure you do your best to make a strong password, and avoid using the same password on different sites.